Saturday, February 28, 2009

Light Keepers

The theme for 2009 is 1 Timothy 4:12 - "...but be thou an example of the believers, in word, in conversation, in charity, in spirit, in faith, in purity". Jenny Phillips created this CD around the theme, using a lighthouse as a theme. Perfect for us, of course.

Without telling the girls what it was all about, we took them up to the Lighthouse for a photo shoot. The first day we went it was a beautiful day. I just had to post some of the pictures. I'm in Tucson right now and don't have the New Beginning pictures with me. . I'll tell about New Beginnings when I get home. So, here we go. We only got six of the girls, the second day we had more girls that could come, but I don't have those pictures with me either. Sorry girls, I'll post those when I get home too. Just looking though these made me smile. I sure love these girls. They are GREAT GIRLS!




No comments: